Biopulpectomy in irreversible pulpitis using BlueShaper®, Z-Glider, Fast Pack and Fast Fill
Case of irreversible pulpitis treated with BlueShaper® instrumentation systems and Z-Glider files, both from Zarc by Dr. José Conde in his exclusive endodontic clinic, Clínica Conde País.
Clinical case: irreversible pulpitis treated with Z-Glider and BlueShaper
Dr. José Conde receives a patient in consultation with acute pain in the third quadrant area.
After observing the patient and once the examination has been carried out, the doctor discovers the existence of an occlusal caries in tooth 36. Different tests are carried out to establish an accurate diagnosis.
- Test of increased vitality
- Percussion test
- Physiological probing
- Test under magnification, which ruled out the presence of cracks.
Dr. José Conde performs absolute isolation of molar 36. Eliminates cavities and rebuilds the mesial wall.
Once the caries removal process is finished, the chamber is opened using high speed and access is redefined with the help of an ultrasonic system.
The endodontic sequence follows the following order.
- Permeabilization or Glide Path with # 10 files
- Pre-widening of the coronal third (preflaring) using the Zarc Z-Glider file at 350rpm / 2Ncm
- Instrumentation with the Zarc BlueShaper® file system using the basic sequence (Z1, Z2, Z3 and Z4)
Sodium hypochlorite is used for irrigation in two 30-second cycles of ultrasonic activation with UltraX. Ultrasonically activated 17% EDTA is also used for 30 seconds
Sequence of photographs during treatment